The Franklin Institute tour facilitator has been kind enough to move our tour start time up to 9am so we can enjoy the full experience before folks have to leave for the airport. Here’s our final schedule:
- 9:00 - 9:30 AM: Group arrives at the Institute and enters the Group Entrance and meet Rosanna and will store their luggage
- 9:30 - 11:30 AM: Group will be escorted to meet Exhibit and Program Developer, Kristin Qualls in Memorial Hall in front of the BFNM statute;
- 11:30 - 12:00 Noon: Group will be escorted to have lunch in the Franklin foodworks;
- 12:00 – 2:00 PM: Group will be escorted to meet Senior Curator John Alviti in the Patent Library for a “white glove” experience; and
- 2:00 PM: Program concludes and Group will be free to roam museum on their own or leave for flights, etc. Those who stored luggage will be escorted to retrieve.
See you there!