PAM Bulletin Vol 40, No 3
- Message from the Chair
- Newly Revised and Posted, PAM Strategic Plan 2012-2015
- Financial Report
- SLA 2013 Conference
- The Roundtable Formerly Known as Computer Science
- Math News
- Astronomy News
- Physics Roundtable
- Update from the Nominations and Elections Committee
- Call for PAM Awards Nominations – Year 2013
- What is the PAM Mentoring Subcommittee?
- Keeping Up With Our Association
- IAU WG Libraries Meeting Papers Posted
- Spotlight on Astronomy Print Collections at Caltech
- Member’s Corner
by Mangala Krishnamurthy
The PAM Awards Committee cordially invites you to submit, **by May 1**, your nominations for the 2013 PAM Division Award and/or for the 2013 PAM Achievement Award.
Previous recipients of the Division Award include the Jahrbuch Project, the American Physical Society, and John Gardner for developing assistive technologies.
Previous honorees of the Achievement Award include Martha Tucker, Bob Michaelson, Kris Fowler, and Molly White.
There are many more deserving colleagues and worthwhile endeavors to honor.
See http://pam.sla.org/manual/awards/ for award overviews including lists of past recipients.
Please send nominations for individuals or groups to any of the committee members via the e-mail addresses listed below. If you’re thinking of someone but aren’t quite sure if you can make the May 1 deadline, then please send a message to any of the committee members.