The Strategic Planning Chair (if any) is an appointed position with a two-year term from January to December. S/he serves as a member of the Advisory Board.
The Strategic Planning Committee may be appointed by the Chair to develop/revise a Strategic Plan for the Division. It need not be a standing committee. Its duties would have the following duties:
(See also the general Committees Guidelines)
- To develop and recommend a strategic plan to the Board.
- To review the Strategic Plan for appropriate revisions.
- To facilitate discussion and selection of PAM goals and priorities by PAM membership and leadership.
- To work in conjunction with the Executive and Advisory Boards to develop surveys and gather member input to inform planning and goal-setting.
- To monitor progress under the current plan.